For those customers who would like to purchase a bottle that is not listed on our shop but is available on other Japanese shops, JAPAN SPIRITS is offering two different services :
PARCEL FORWARDING SERVICE
With this service, you can place an order for any alcohol product in any shop of your choice, use our address and we will forward the parcel to you for a fixed rate of 2000 yen.
The process is simple :
1. locate the product of your choice on any Japanese shop.
2. place the order and make payment. You can use our postal address when checking out (see below)
3. order a forwarding ticket from THIS LINK. Please use the comments box to indicate how many parcels you're expecting and from whom (you can keep a maximum of 10 parcels in storage with us for up to one month.)
4. once we receive your parcel, we will issue a Paypal invoice with the balance due : international shipping fees (DHL) and Paypal fees (3.7% + 40 yen).
5. once we have received your additional payment, we will ship the parcel to the address you registered in your order. We will make sure that your bottle is properly packed for overseas transport. We will repackage if necessary.
Please use the following address :
Your name (do not input the company name)
address english version : 111-0043 Taito-ku, Komagata 2-5-6 Kaminaga Building 5F, Tokyo
address japanese version : 111-0043 東京都台東区駒形2-5-6 カミナガビル5F
Phone number : 03-5830-3276 (answering machine)
Please take note of the following essential points :
- you need to be able to take care of the order from start to finish. We won't be able to help you communicate with the seller or make the payment.
- do NOT use cash on delivery as a payment method. Any cash on delivery parcel will be automatically rejected.
- your shipping name must be the same than the name of the account you use on our website. Please do not use kanji unless you are Japanese. If you buy from a shop that does not accept latin letters or if your native language uses another writing system than the latin alphabet, katakana or hiragana should always be used (even if the field says kanji !)